Founded by Sandy Kerr in 1900, we are still strongly committed to providing the best quality cow's milk
for people across Dundee. We opened the doors of our farm, now St John school grounds. Sandy Kerr used traditional methods of dairy farming and provided door-to-door delivery by horse and cart, with the horses ready to go at 4:00 AM every morning 7 days a week 365 days a year.
Kerr's Dairy survived both world wars and continues to thrive, despite the changes in technology, customer tastes and farming methods. Since 1900, we have evolved a lot and there have been significant dates for us through the years, including the day the dairy farm was sold and we moved into a brand new high quality state-of-the-art for the time, dairy factory in 1961.